Thursday, October 22, 2009

The song of Arihantism

Warning to the readers - Would sound Self- bragging but you would adapt to this change soon :P

What is wrong with this world, so sad, angry and blue,
On Reliance Customer care, why it is so tough to get through?
Watching Reality shows is such a bad dream,
Do I really need to buy the men's fairness cream?

I have looked everywhere for the meaning of it all,
Watched how many movies, I can't even recall,
I am trapped it seems, life would soon write me an obituary,
Even worse, Sachin is not getting a century

But don't you folks worry, a new religion is here,
Embrace Arihantism, it will drive away all fear,
It's great, ticket to heaven is not conditional,
Taking a bath everyday is also optional


P.S. Credit goes to the Aditya Kulkarni for bringing this up at first place

No comments:

Post a Comment