Friday, July 24, 2009

Self healing process of God

Our life is surrounded by problems … Some problems take a heavy toll on our lives in a very short span; some problems seem to be never ending. They keep running after you just like our shadows till you find out ways to resolve them. Par apni parchai se bhagne ka raasta banaya hai Bhagwaan ne? I wonder why we have problems in life. Who creates it for us? Are we self- responsible for it or is it associated with the surroundings, environment and people around us? The answer to this is not yet known to me. This blog would be another effort to find this out.

Everyone is different in their own ways; different perceptions/opinions about the same thing; different lifestyles in the same world; different behavior at the same moment and at the same time. God has his own ways of creating people. After his creation, he has left the entire onus on us to deal with each other till we are alive; some people are not left in the discussions even after they are dead. Don’t you think God should have left us with some Self – healing process to cure it? He is quite intelligent and foresighted; he must have left some hidden treasure somewhere for sure. All we have to do is to search for it.

We actually have our own ways of creating problems. Isn’t it? With my experience with different genders, the love/ hate relationships have had a similar problem patterns. They all start with great promises, enduring care and end up in hatred for their partner when they leave. In recent years, I seem to have developed a capability to understand people better. I have become mature in handling people and their tribulations. People feel better in approaching me with their problems and sharing their concerns to me more often now. I won’t say that I enjoy doing it or I am being boastful but it gives me satisfaction in helping my friends who are in need to some morale boost and motivating lectures. My friends say that you have to be in a relationship in order to empathize. And then…. what after that? Update my personal details on orkut “From Past relationships I have learned”? Not that I am against love but may be I am too skeptical about it. Leave it; this is not about me right now.

I remember my friend sending me a quote from Bible verse from 1 Corinthians 13, “Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not envy. It is not proud. It is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves, never gives up, and never loses faith.” There is so much said and so much unsaid here which we individuals need to realize. Finding few of my friends in not-so-romantic state in their lives; I try to apply my findings of the above quote to their circumstances. Each and every word said by Jesus Christ is right and every bit to it if applied to our lives can solve all the problems.

We lose our patience if our ego hurts or our expectations are not met by our partner… and kindness obviously goes into the drain after that. Considering our partner, the best amongst others in this world, we can’t leave our over possessiveness and insecurity over them. We can talk a lot about trust, faith, love; hopes with our partner sitting with him/her but what else are you thinking when you are saying that? Is whatever you are saying, truly coming from your heart or is there something else which is bothering you when you make such statements?

Before this problem eats us up, can we bring a change in ourselves to muddle through it? Can we change for a person totally whom we love? It’s very difficult but it’s not impossible. If both lovers change for each other, won’t this world be a happier place? Won’t this relationship last forever? Can we stop hating our partner who leaves us and goes away? Can we become selfless once in our lives? Remember, we have only one life to do it; why not start now?

God has given each one of us a self-healing process which we can use for our own good. Life is too short to hate anyone. Every time you push yourself to blame your partner for what all wrong happened, you end up thinking more about them.

Marne ke baad bhi meri aankhen khuli rahi

Aadat padi thi inhe intezaar ki

Jab se tumhe bhulane ki kasam khayi hai

Aur pehle se bhi jyaada teri yaad aayi hai

3 comments:

  1. nice write ups, i enjoyed reading all. you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..true bt very difficult to practice in real life.nice one Arihant :)

    ReplyDelete