Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bid Adieu

Found the composition of the Bid Adieu email that I sent in SAP LABS on 4th Jan 2010 :)


Winds of change have touched my soul,
A sense of delight, encouraging above all
 
It is time for a big leap, doing something on my own,
Peregrinating towards the light the tunnel has shown
 
Embarking upon a new life, some new goals to set,
I walk out of SAP LABS, leaving my prodigious aide
 
Contemplating the activities that I have wrought for ,
All my senses together express the heartfelt grace for
 
Team outbound stated: it is less of me and more of we,
All the parties and pictures mimic the glee
 
I  thank my dear friends, with whom I have had the best stint,
I value their unique misfortune of dealing with me without giving any hint
 
Little I knew, but now I feel the pain,
These golden days @ SAP LABS, I wish to spend again
 
I wish the best in person and profession for you in every bit,
And look forward for our continued concord beyond ambit
 
Here is wishing you warmth and happy dreams,
May this year be one where hope always gleams
 
May you find unending and fulfilling love,
May you travel places you have never been before
 
May tremendous luck be bestowed from above,
May you find time for all things you adore.
 
My heart stops me here, whispers things a few,
There is a whole new life waiting to be lived, before I bid adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment