Sunday, May 2, 2010

Momma's Boy

Having stayed away from home for around 10 years, the feeling and excitement to come back and settle down is amazing. It took me some time to get back to things which I had long lost and forgotten a bit. With people, environment and culture changing, there is only one person who has remained unaffected - My mom.

I have been a Momma's boy throughout my life. Some like it, some love it, some find it odd and immature after a certain age. Its good to feel like a kid again.

Some instances:

1. Everyday I leave for office, my mom comes out of the house to wave me goodbye :)

2. If I don't wish to have milk one day, she would make milk rose or a glass of coffee so that I have it .... and guess what... I actually have it :)

3. She knows what all I like to eat after I return home in the evening and I end up licking my fingers :)

4. She has answers to all my problems and knows well how will I deal with it

5. We go to a restaurant, she asks me if I will like to have a cold drink and I say yes :)

6. She still packs my suitcases at times when I am travelling and she will put some favourite of mine to eat in the bag. I would keep on saying no for it but I remember and thank her when I eat
 .......
 .......
 .......
and so many more of these!!!!


There is always something to be said about a man on who knows how he treats his mother. When he showers her with love, admiration and respect; it is a pretty good indication on how he's going to treat his wife or girlfriend

I stand here today knowing my mom has bought me so much of joy,
Today I am a man, but I will always be my Momma's boy

3 comments:

  1. Abe duggdey....comments toh accept kar liya karrr.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When he showers her with love, admiration and respect; it is a pretty good indication on how he's going to treat his wife or girlfriend" - Is this an indication to all girls?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nidhi - it is for the gals to notice and decide :)

    ReplyDelete